Submitted for publication by Pennington PR
The Spa Valley Railway in Royal Tunbridge Wells has announced dates for its Gin and Steam events which start in May and run through October. The gin tasting experience will take place on a steam train, departing from Tunbridge Wells West station in the afternoon for a return trip to Eridge.
Reservations are now taken for May 22, May 29, June 5 and 19, July 3 and 10, August 14 and 15, September 4 and October 16. The Gin and Steam event costs £ 30 per person and must be booked in advance.
This event is not suitable for children and everyone must be 18 years of age or older to travel in the bar car during this experience.
During the trip, passengers can enjoy three different gins from the Anno Distillery, based in Marden, Kent. Condiments are included to enhance the Gin tasting experience.
The price includes:
- Train journey from Tunbridge Wells West to Groombridge and back
- Three 25ml individual Gins from Anno Distillery in Kent, which may include Anno Kent Dry Gin, Anno B3rry Pink Gin, Anno Orange and Honey Gin as well as guest Gins from other local distilleries.
- Indian Fever Tree tonic water 200 ml
- A selection of canapes or light snacks per person (The canapes or light snacks offered are fixed and on this occasion, the railway will not be able to meet the food needs on its train service.)
- Additional gin cocktails at £ 6 each available on request
To book your Gin and Steam tickets, visit www.spavalleyrailway.co.uk
Spa Valley Railway, West Station, Nevill Terrace, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN2 5QY.