Train Sim World 2 puts you in the cabin of iconic machines on three renowned routes, all with exclusive premieres. Feel the thrill of German high-speed ICE with Köln Schnellfahrstrecke, control the raw power of CSX on Sand Patch Grade for the first time on console, and master the complex operations of London’s famous Underground stations with the Bakerloo line.
You will be able to personalize your experience with new personalized tools. Get creative with the livery designer to create custom liveries for your Train Sim World 2 locomotives and use the Scenario Planner to drive what you want, where you want while planning scenarios for your routes.
The exclusive SimuGraph vehicle dynamics engine has evolved, adding the physics of grip for the first time. Feel the wheel spin and slide in bad weather and the added challenge of control on steep inclines.
Get clearer information on instructions, grade and speed profiles as you drive, including new HUD displays, clarity of on-board safety systems, brake controls, power meter and accelerometer. A new controller schematic will provide great choices on Camera and Drive modes and allow easier access from external camera mode to enter another vehicle in your party, while continuing to run full physics and simulation.
An improved engine enables greater visual fidelity, giving Train Sim World 2 a dynamic sky and 4K support across all platforms.
If you already own Train Sim World, you will be able to bring your existing collection of add-ons with you in Train Sim World 2. Preserved collection will ensure that you can continue your hobby and play your content in Train Sim World 2.
Dovetail Games has announced its collaboration with renowned railroad company Amtrak to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the US passenger rail carrier.
To celebrate this milestone, Amtrak packaged one of its modern ACS-64 electric locomotives in a customized version of the historic Phase III livery applied to AEM-7 locomotives throughout the 1980s. The packaging is sponsored by Train Sim World 2 and is on Locomotive # 662, operating on the Northeast Corridor Services, which includes stops in Boston, MA and Providence, RI for the remainder of its anniversary year.
“This year we painted six diesel locomotives to commemorate our fifty years of service as America’s Railroad,” said Doug Duvall, assistant vice president of corporate communications at Amtrak, “We are honored to collaborate with Train Sim World 2 to bring a special livery to an electric locomotive that fans, employees and passengers in the Northeast can enjoy.
Additionally, Dovetail Games will release an update for Train Sim World 2 on PC (Steam / Epic Game Store), PS4, PS5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X | S. The Boston Sprinter Route, which is part of the Rush Hour series, will receive a free update allowing players to use the ACS-64 with this custom 50th anniversary livery in-game as they travel through the North Corridor. is.
“Amtrak is one of America’s most iconic passenger services and it’s exciting to be able to fulfill our long-term dream of working with them on a real-world livery,” said Keith Anderson, vice president of marketing for Dovetail Games. seeing this both when traveling the real world on the locomotive and virtual with Train Sim World 2. “
- Perfectly replicated routes – Unique experiences await you in Train Sim World 2. Feel the thrill of German high speed intercity trains by pushing the accelerator and increasing speeds in the famous DB ICE 3M from Cologne, take the challenge of transporting long freight through Sand Patch Grade with the raw power of the CSX AC4400CW and master the complex and hectic operations of the London Underground on the Bakerloo line. All official licenses, all authentically recreated.
- Immersive gameplay – With Train Sim World 2, you are in the cabin and control these epic engineering feats. Enjoy a new HUD that provides clear information as you drive, an all-new Immersion Controller schematic designed to simplify common functions and streamline the interface – All of this keeps you focused on the task at hand. accomplish
- New customization tools – Personalize your train journey with new, easy-to-use tools. The livery designer allows you to design custom liveries for the locomotives in Train Sim World 2 using shapes and layers to create your own style. The Scenario Planner gives you the possibility to create your own scenario. Customize locomotives and destinations, then jump in and drive. Driving fast, your way.
- Realistic grip physics – An evolution of the vehicle dynamics engine SimuGraph brings you for the first time a new level of realism with the physics of the grip. Feel the wheels spinning in bad weather, master the movement of heavy goods and keep control of your locomotive power on steep inclines! This brings an engaging challenge to the routes as the train reacts to your control
- Preserved collection – Your collection accompanies you. Play your routes and locomotives Train Sim World Add-On directly in Train Sim World 2. Train Sim World has always been about your collection, your choice of Add-Ons from your preferred region, time period, diesel, electric , passengers, cargo – Your way. Your Train Sim World 2020 add-ons will be available to play in Train Sim World 2.
Train Sim World 2 is available for PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, PS5, and PS4.
More articles on Train Sim World 2