As part of the £8million refurbishment of Aberdeen Railway Station, three commercial units are available offering excellent potential and suitable for large buildings or small self-catering properties seeking a key city center location. Available now, the units offer a shell specification including the store front.
Successful applicants for the units will receive an array of benefits from both the city and the station, such as:
- An expected annual ridership of 2.7 million passengers at the station
- North of Glasgow and Edinburgh, Aberdeen is Scotland’s busiest station
- Aberdeen has been rated the safest city in the UK on several occasions
- Aberdeen is the third largest city in Scotland
- The tourism strategy aims to increase visitor spending in the area to £1bn a year.
- Aberdeen has been named the best place in the UK to start a business in 2021 whereby
- The city welcomes 1.3 million tourists each year, as shown in the Aberdeen Tourism & Visitor Plan 2019
The unit details are as follows:
Retailers occupying the space will benefit from the huge potential created by the substantial changes to both the look and feel of Aberdeen Station, located in the heart of the city and over 150 years old. year.
The ticket office has been relocated and refurbished, as has the First Class Lounge which can be used by ScotRail, Caledonian Sleeper and LNER customers who have First Class tickets. Aberdeen Station’s main concourse has seen a greatly improved ticket retail environment, enhancing the customer experience.
More information can be found at https://www.advanceventures.co.uk/properties/aberdeen-station—redevelopment
Lesley Kane, Commercial Director of ScotRail, said:
“This is a great opportunity for retailers to be part of the start of a new beginning for Aberdeen Station.
“The makeover is fantastic and will be a real talking point for the townspeople who I’m sure will be as proud as we are of the end result of the renovation.
“There’s no better time than now to get involved, and we look forward to welcoming our new business partners to this prestigious development.”